|Age of Enthronement|
- Orcs of the Broken Spine tribe are defeated by Shoanti warriors of the Sklar-Quah and Lyrune-Quah tribes at the Battle of the Shadefields in the western Hold of Belkzen.
- Hakan Mutalib completes the construction of his tomb, the Clockwork Vault, near the village of Hapkani in Rahadoum.
- For the first and only time, the gold dragon Astarathian takes flight in his true form over his home, the Nidalese capital of Pangolais. Townsfolk still speak of this event, referring to it as the Night of the Golden Moon.
- The Drakeplague kills more than sixty percent of the Iobarian dragon population within 3 months. The silver dragon Cithaythren and Finadar druids perform a ritual to end the plague before it spreads beyond Iobaria, at the cost of that dragon's life. Sjohvornor, a white dragon, is the last draconic survivor of this outbreak and remains a fear for all Iobarians to the present day.
- Tyler Beck, Jason Garrett, Alex Greenshields, and David Schwartz. (2014). Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-710-9
- Scott Fernandez, Ron Lundeen, and Larry Wilhelm. (2015). Tombs of Golarion, p. 15. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-720-8
- Mike McArtor. (2009). Dragons Revisited, p. 38. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-165-7
- Steven Schend, F. Wesley Schneider. (May 27, 2010). Kingmaker: Iobarian Timeline, Paizo Blog.
- Shaun Hocking, Marie Small, and Jerome Virnich. (2013). Dragonslayer's Handbook, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-526-6
- Savannah Broadway et al. (2013). Dragons Unleashed, p. 44. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-525-9