|Age of Lost Omens|
- The Pathfinder lodge of Delvehaven in the Chelish city of Westcrown is mysteriously abandoned. In return, the Pathfinder Society takes ownership of the Chelaxian carrack Golden Barb.
- Toriaka, the man who would become the Sun Shogun of Shokuro, is exiled from his homeland of Minkai. He sets out to seek the honourable elves of Jinin but becomes embroiled in the violence affecting northern Lingshen and the area now known as Shokuro.
- The month of Rova brings the first of many nightly disappearances blamed on shadowy forces in the Chelish city of Westcrown. The mayor institutes a night-time curfew that is still in effect. The abductions are performed by shadowbeasts, and while Nidalese Shadowcallers under Ilnerik Sivanshin and the Midnight Guard are supposed curtail their efforts, they are widely believed to encourage them.
- Steven Schend. (2009). Westcrown. The Bastards of Erebus, p. 58. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-190-9
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 80. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8
- Steven Schend. (2009). Westcrown. The Bastards of Erebus, p. 52. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-190-9
- Amanda Hamon Kunz, Ron Lundeen, and Mark Moreland. (2015). Cheliax, The Infernal Empire, p. 9. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-799-4
- Liane Merciel, Lyz Liddell, Ron Lundeen, and Mark Moreland. (2018). Nidal, Land of Shadows, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-033-0