The Sevenfold Cynosure is the home of the goddess Desna. This crystalline palace is located at the heart of the demiplane Cynosure, which manifests on the Material Plane as the pole star of Golarion, and serves as the navigational north in the demiplane. The palace constantly shifts to match Desna's whims, but visitors always perceive it like a perfect dream.123 Desna can also cause it to simultaneously manifest in Elysium, when she visits that plane in her wanderings, where it appears as a small, floating castle or villa, or as the crystalline mountain palace seen in Cynosure.45
For additional as-yet unincorporated sources about this subject, see the Meta page.
- James L. Sutter. (2012). Distant Worlds, p. 50. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-403-0
- Jason Bulmahn, James Jacobs, Richard Pett, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Bestiary. The Skinsaw Murders, p. 86. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-037-7
- Robert Brookes et al. (2018). "The Great Beyond". Planar Adventures, p. 211. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-044-6
- Amber Stewart. (2009). The Great Beyond: A Guide to the Multiverse, p. 36. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-167-1
- Robert Brookes et al. (2018). "The Great Beyond". Planar Adventures, p. 171. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-044-6