|| Stellar, sidereal
|| Usually none
|| Other stars, a solar system
This article might have further canon details available on StarfinderWiki.
A star is a luminous celestial body seen in the night sky and possibly, for the brightest stars, during dawn and dusk. The closest star to Golarion is its own sun. Stars are often grouped together to form constellations. However, some stars are known in their own right.
Stars in the Night Sky of Golarion
- Alboras, a bright star used by navigators, whose rise marks the beginning of the Osirian growing season.
- Cynosure, the pole star
- Taru Seco, a binary system comprised of Taru Major and Minor; the second-brightest object in Golarion's sky
Stars in Religion
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 James L. Sutter. (2008). Into the Black. Children of the Void, p. 52. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-127-5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Michael Kortes, David Schwartz, and Larry Wilhelm. (2014). Bestiary. Secrets of the Sphinx, p. 86. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-590-7
- ↑ Ethan Day-Jones, Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, Andrew Romine, David N. Ross, and James L. Sutter. (2014). People of the Stars, p. 20. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- ↑ James Jacobs. (10 February 2011). Golarion Day: Other Gods and New Subdomains, Paizo Blog.