- For another meaning of "Sihedron Rune", please see Sihedron.
The Sihedron Rune is a seven-pointed star that symbolized the seven virtues of rule of early Thassilon. With the decline of the empire, the rune became more closely associated with the seven vices, the seven runelords, the seven schools and Thassilonian magic, the seven skymetals, and the power of magic.
The rune is found on many Thassilonian ruins, objects, and artifacts, including:
- The Sihedron, or Shattered Star, an artifact of immense power.
- Sihedron medallions, tomes, rings, and other objects denoting Thassilonian loyalty.
- Relics and temples of the deceased goddess Lissala, who is depicted with a Sihedron for a head.
- The Sihedron Circle at Rimeskull
- James Jacobs. (2007). Burnt Offerings. Burnt Offerings, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- Greg A. Vaughan. (2012). Shards of Sin. Shards of Sin, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-452-8
- James Jacobs et al. (2012). Appendix Eight: Magic Items. Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, p. 426. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-436-8
- Michael Kortes. (2008). A History of Ashes. A History of Ashes, p. 39. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-093-3
- James Jacobs et al. (2012). Introduction. Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, p. 248-249. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-436-8