|Environment||Any cold land|
Source: Bestiary 2, pg(s). 283
Winterwights (sometimes called hatewraiths because of their love of suffering) are undead creatures born from the darkest, coldest depths of the Negative Energy Plane. They appear as sturdy skeletons clothed in jagged ice armor. Unlike lesser undead, winterwights can never be created by mortal spellcasters.
Although they are generally found in the northernmost latitudes of Avistan, the most well-known winterwight, Dissayn, makes her home in the Garden of Lead in the Ustalavic county of Virlych. They have also been spotted in the Slave district of the fabled city of Xin-Shalast, and the Ice Spire in the Lands of the Linnorm Kings.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
- Wolfgang Baur et al. (2010). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 2 (First Edition), p. 283. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-268-5
- Todd Stewart, Brandon Hodge, and Steve Kenson. (2011). Undead Revisited, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-303-3
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Continuing the Campaign. Shadows of Gallowspire, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-313-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2012). Appendix Five: Xin-Shalast. Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, p. 402. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-436-8
- Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 37. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1