|Environment||Any forests or plains|
Source: Bestiary 6, pg(s). 184
Deinotheriums are relatives of elephants with a far shorter temper than their docile cousins. Despite being herbivores, they can attack with little provocation, giving them a false reputation as predators. They are not particularly social animals, unlike their elephant kin, and generally live in families consisting of a calf and its parents; the mother will defend the calf even once it is grown, but the father will leave to find a new mate once the calf has matured. A deinotherium stands 12 feet tall at the shoulder, measures 25 feet from trunk to tail and weighs 30,000 pounds.
- Robert Brookes et al. (2017). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 6, p. 184. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-931-8
- Tyler Beck, Adam Daigle, and Patrick Renie. (2015). Bestiary. Battle of Bloodmarch Hill, p. 87. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-725-3
- Benjamin Bruck, John Compton, Crystal Frasier, et al. (2017). Adventurer's Guide, p. 128. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-938-7
- Benjamin Bruck, John Compton, Crystal Frasier, et al. (2017). Adventurer's Guide, p. 133. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-938-7
- Deinotherium (extinct real-world animal) on Wikipedia