Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 255
- See also: Shark
A jigsaw shark is an aquatic predator fairly common in the waters of southern Varisia. It gets its name from its distinctive jagged markings and is known for having a nasty temperament. Aggressive in the extreme, these animals are known to even attack potential food on land, launching themselves out of the water. Jigsaw sharks can survive in both saltwater and freshwater, and often swim up rivers in search for food, particularly into the shallow waters of the Mushfens.
Jigsaw sharks are generally at least 5–8 feet in length, although some have spotted specimens of up to 20 feet. They are hunted for their meat, with their fins being particularly valued for such dishes as jigsaw fin mahktasha.
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Edge of Anarchy. Edge of Anarchy, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-088-9
- Nicolas Logue, & Mike McArtor. (2008). Bestiary. Edge of Anarchy, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-088-9
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 255. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 22, 33. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Amber E. Scott and Mark Seifter. (2017). Aquatic Adventures, p. 27. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-944-8
- Amber E. Scott and Mark Seifter. (2017). Aquatic Adventures, p. 28. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-944-8