|Titles||Chairman of the Revolutionary Council|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 71f.
His rise to power came about when he uncovered the activities of the Cabinet of Skulls, the previous Galtan revolutionary council. A gifted demagogue, Goss had a talent for redirecting the mob's rage away from himself and the council, particularly by blaming neighboring nations for Galt's troubles.
His rhetoric was a cause of concern for Galt's neighbors, who fear that violence could spill across their borders. Goss met his downfall when he was thrown to a rabid crowd, and was succeeded by Camilia Drannoch. He is currently incarcerated in the Monolith, a prison in Isarn.
- David N. Ross. (2016). Inner Sea Intrigue, p. 7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-837-3
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 72. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Alexander Augunas et al. (2020). Legends, p. 38. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-254-9
- Patchen Mortimer. (2020). "Prisons of the Inner Sea". Belly of the Black Whale, p. 68. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-287-7