- For other meanings of "Midnight Isles", please see Midnight Isles (disambiguation).
The Midnight Isles, an adventure by Greg A. Vaughan and James Jacobs with supporting material from Mike Shel and Amanda Hamon Kunz and Pathfinder's Journal fiction by Robin D. Laws, was released on December 26, 2013.
Foreword: "Gazing into the Abyss" by James Jacobs (4)
- Jacobs discusses the difficulties faced by adventurers in other planes, the Abyss in particular. He also outlines the mythic trials experienced in this adventure and gives more tips on how to run this without mythic characters.
1. "The Midnight Isles" by James Jacobs and Greg A. Vaughan (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by James Jacobs and Greg A. Vaughan (54)
- "Wrath of the Righteous Treasures" by James Jacobs and Greg A. Vaughan (60)
2. "Gazeteer of the Abyss" by Mike Shel (62)
3. "Alushinyrra: The Porphyry City" by James Jacobs (70)
4. "The Clinch" (Sweet Ichor 4 of 6) by Robin D. Laws (76)
5. "Bestiary" by Amanda Hamon and James Jacobs (82)
6. Campaign Outline: "At War with the Abyss!" (90)
- Installments 5 and 6 of the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path are previewed.