|Age of Enthronement|
- With the defeat of the The Whispering Tyrant the year before, and the founding of Lastwall, the Shining Crusade comes to an end after 72 years.
- Many veterans of the Shining Crusade found and settle in the nation of Lastwall, while other independent-minded veterans settle near the Fangwood.
- Lastwall is established by the Knights of Ozem as a protectorate of Taldor to ensure the Whispering Tyrant never escapes from his imprisonment.
- The Cenotaph, a mysterious structure located on the southern edge of the Tusk Mountains, closes with the defeat of the Whispering Tyrant. No one is able to open it thereafter, as it is said to await the reappearance of its master.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 36. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 202. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- John Compton et al. (2016). What Grows Within, p. 72. Paizo Inc.
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 65. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1