|Age of Lost Omens|
- Molthune seizes Tamran again. Rebels attacking from the swamps reclaim the city within a week, and Molthune withdraws weeks later to defend the south against the Chernasardo Rangers.
- A group of citizens decide to leave the River Kingdoms town of Uringen, concerned about fey attacks. Not wanting to abandon their beloved home completely, they become nomads living in the Embeth Forest and eventually become known as the Embeth Travelers.
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 32. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Adam Daigle. (2010). Uringen. Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas, et al. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6