This page contains spoilers for the following products: Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path: The Skinsaw Murders.
|Age of Lost Omens|
- The city of Storasta, the last remnant of the Kellid nation of Sarkoris, falls to the demonic hordes from the Worldwound. Refugees from the settlement flee and overwhelm the small nearby settlement of Gundrun, and then across the Ustalavic border, triggering the Demonskin War.
- The Blood Summer of Korvosa. The population of reefclaw in the city explodes, with attacks by the creatures killing eight people.
- In the process of trying to become a lich, Vorel Foxglove is interrupted by his wife Kasanda, who destroys his phylactery. His attempt fails, and the magical feedback causes him to break out in terrible boils and tumors, which quickly kill him. The disease spreads to his wife, who passes it on to her children and servants; all die within minutes. Vorel's spirit fuses with the house, and it becomes his new phylactery.
- The citizens of the Varisian city of Korvosa hold a vote to change their lord Eodred Arabasti's title to that of king, becoming King Eodred Arabasti I.
- James Jacobs, Jonathan H. Keith, Jason Nelson, Amber Stewart, and Tanith Tyrr. (2013). The Worldwound, p. rear inside cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-532-7
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Richard Pett. (2007). The Skinsaw Murders. The Skinsaw Murders, p. 25. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-037-7