|Region||Any; primarily Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Realm of the Mammoth Lords, and the Mwangi Expanse|
|Images of bloodragers|
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 15ff.
Bloodragers possess an innate ability to engage arcane powers from their bloodlines through sheer rage. Their anger can draw them into a state of bloodrage that manifests their fury in supernatural ways determined by their ancestral heritage.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
While present in areas where unusual bloodlines are common, bloodragers predominantly appear in the same regions as barbarians:
- the Lands of the Linnorm Kings
- the Mwangi Expanse, where arcane-blooded bloodragers live in the wild far from civilization
- the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, known for recently confirmed tales of hulking bloodragers
Bloodragers are also known to live in:
- Brevoy, where draconic-blooded bloodragers are rumored to hold high court positions
- the Darklands, under the influence of abyssal blood
- the Hold of Belkzen, where the undead taint of Kazavon persists in bloodragers known as "lichbloods"
- Nidal, their abyssal, infernal, and kyton blood exposed under pain and trauma
- the Shoanti tribes of Varisia
There are no known restrictions on the race of a bloodrager.
No information currently available.