Dwarves of Golarion
Dwarves of Golarion, a Pathfinder Companion sourcebook by David Eitelbach, Russ Taylor, JD Wiker, Keri Wiker, and Hank Woon, was released in December 2009.
||Born ages ago in lightless caverns, the dwarves surged upward in pursuit of a divine prophecy, driving the feral orcs before them until they reached the surface world in the fabled Quest for Sky. Now established with their own lands and customs, the dwarves work their forges, sing songs of legendary heroes, brew signature beers, and wage war against evil humanoids and hideous monsters.
Inside this Pathfinder Companion you'll find:
- Details on the dwarves of Golarion—where they live, what they eat, how they dress, and their ideas about work and war
- New combat feats for dwarven fighting styles
- History of the dwarven people
- Descriptions of the Five Kings Mountains, the oldest and most stable dwarven homeland
- Obscure magic of the dwarven gods
- Spells for ancestral communication, warding, and surviving the Darklands
- New character traits
- Game stats for three dwarf NPCs, suitable for hirelings or cohorts
Combat: The Axe, Chain, and Hammer
Faith: The Brood of Torag
Persona: Gods and Minions
Social: Beards, Ale, and Crafting