Source: Pathfinder Bestiary, pg(s). 118
Giant eagles look like normal eagles grown to enormous size. They are on average 15 feet in height, with a wingspan of up to 30 feet, and weigh upwards of 500 pounds. In all other respects they resemble their small, mundane cousins. These creatures, however, possess a supernatural intelligence and see themselves as protectors of their mountainous homelands. They will attack those they see as threats to their environment, but occasionally become allies with those who share similar views.
Giant eagles in Golarion
These creatures are known to inhabit the mountains of central Avistan, particularly the Kodar Mountains and southern Tusk Mountains, the mountains of central and southern Varisia, the Nomen Heights of the eastern River Kingdoms, but have also been seen in Garund in the southern foothills of the Brazen Peaks, and the mountainous regions of the Mwangi Expanse.
- Richard Pett. (2007). The Skinsaw Murders. The Skinsaw Murders, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-037-7
- Paizo Staff. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary, p. 118. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- Sean K Reynolds, & Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Bestiary. Skeletons of Scarwall, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-099-5
- Sean K Reynolds. (2007). Desna. The Skinsaw Murders, p. 71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-037-7
- Colin McComb, F. Wesley Schneider, and Neil Spicer. (2010). Bestiary. The Varnhold Vanishing, p. 79. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-234-0
- Adam Daigle, James Jacobs, and F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Bestiary. Howl of the Carrion King, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-159-6
- Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0
- Alexander Augunas, John Bennett, Robert Brookes, et al. (2017). Ultimate Wilderness, p. 129. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-986-8