Gojan travelled to Numeria in 4308 AR and endured a decade of hardship under the oppressive Ontar, the Black Sovereign of Numeria, in order to gain access to the Silver Mount: a titanic edifice of steel that looms over Numeria's capital, Starfall. In 4318 AR, he finally earned Ontar's blessing to enter the forbidden lands and explore Silver Mount.12 While on his mission there, he cataloged the seven different types of local skymetal,1 and observed the appearance of the Lawgiver, the herald of Abadar, in the city of Chesed.34 He also found and plundered the recreation deck within the Silver Mount during his investigation.4
Publication and disappearance
Gojan returned to Absalom in 4319 AR, and the Pathfinder Society published a Pathfinder Chronicles volume detailing his journey and research later that year. In 4320 AR, Gojan returned to Numeria to learn more but disappeared and was never heard from again.36
For additional as-yet unincorporated sources about this subject, see the Meta page.
- Erik Mona. (2007). Opening Moves (Pathfinder's Journal). Burnt Offerings, p. 85. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-035-3
- Tim Hitchcock. (2014). Starfall. Palace of Fallen Stars, p. 66. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-711-6
- Sean K Reynolds, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Bestiary. Seven Days to the Grave, p. 87. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-091-9
- Crystal Frasier. (2015). The Divinity Drive. The Divinity Drive, p. 34. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-724-6
- Isabelle Lee. (2016). Wardens of Sulfur Gulch, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ; year in Absalom Reckoning derived from publication date.
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, and Russ Taylor. (2014). Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, p. 4–5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-653-9