|Age of Enthronement|
- The Pathfinder Society reaches 4,000 active Pathfinder agents and 200 venture-captains.
- The Grand Lodge of the Pathfinder Society is officially founded in the city of Absalom and becomes the organization's home base. The central building is a manor house on land that was donated to the Society by Selmius Foster in 4319 AR, which had been granted to Foster by the city as thanks for the opening of the Vudran spice trade to the merchant fleets of Absalom.
- The Pathfinder Society forms a committee, led by Toriah al-Myran, to investigate how formal leadership might help manage the organization's increasing size and complexity. This committee would create the Decemvirate in 4321 AR.
- Pathfinder Gojan the Sharp returns to Numeria to continue his research, but disappears and is never heard from again.
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 8. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 64. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, and Russ Taylor. (2014). Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-653-9