The Brinewall Legacy, an adventure by James Jacobs with support articles by Tim Nightengale and Mike Shel, and fiction by Dave Gross, was released on August 4, 2011. It is the first of six chapters in the Jade Regent Adventure Path.
|| When a trove of fireworks falls into the hands of the goblins of Brinestump Marsh, the people of Sandpoint fear an explosive invasion. But there's more afoot in the soggy wilderness than goblin hijinks and dangerous pyrotechnics. An investigation reveals mysteries and menaces aplenty, but also a treasure holding the answer to not just one of Varisia's greatest mysteries, but a conspiracy spanning continents and empires. Can the adventurers piece together a puzzle that links the owner of a sleepy village tavern to the unsolved destruction of a fortress-settlement? And can they withstand the ancient forces and secret destiny that have waited for them for decades?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Jade Regent Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Years in the Making" by James Jacobs (4)
1. "The Brinewall Legacy" by James Jacobs (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by James Jacobs (52)
- "Jade Regent Treasures" by James Jacobs (60)
2. "Sandpoint Hinterlands" by James Jacobs (62)
3. "Ecology of the Oni" by Mike Shel (68)
4. "The Flayed Man" (Husks 1 of 6) by Dave Gross (74)
5. "Bestiary" by James Jacobs and Tim Nightengale (80)
6. "The Path of Destiny" (90)
- Installments 2 through 6 of the Jade Regent Adventure Path are previewed.