The Hungry Storm, an adventure by Jason Nelson with supporting articles by Jesse Benner, Jason Nelson, Patrick Renie, and Tork Shaw, and fiction by Dave Gross, was released on October 26, 2012.
|| Though few would call the Crown of the World hospitable, the PCs have no choice but to brave this icy frontier if they are to get Ameiko to Minkai. As they battle their way past the fell beasts that inhabit the arctic wasteland, the heroes must unravel the mystery of the supernatural blizzards that have been plaguing the polar icecap, ultimately confronting the dark and otherworldly force behind the treacherous gales. Will the adventurers survive the terrors of the Crown of the World long enough to remedy the curse that haunts it? Or will they succumb to the icy wastes, as have so many before them?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
Foreword: Monster Mythology by F. Wesley Schneider (4)
1. "The Hungry Storm" by Jason Nelson (6)
- Traveling with a caravan they've built up from scratch over the course of the previous adventures, the heroes must navigate Golarion's frozen northern continent, the so-called "Crown of the World," to reach the distant land of Minkai on the other side of the planet. Along their journey, they learn that a monstrous entity is manipulating the blizzards and storms of the north, and unless she is defeated, the heroes may find themselves but the latest victim of the Hungry Storm.
- "NPC Gallery" by Jason Nelson (54)
- "Jade Regent Treasures" by Jason Nelson (62)
2. "The Crown of the World" by Jason Nelson (64)
3. "Flower and Willow Pavilion" (Husks 3 of 6) by Dave Gross (76)
4. "Bestiary" by Jesse Benner, Jason Nelson, Patrick Renie, and Tork Shaw (82)
5. "The Path of Destiny" (92)
- Installments 4 through 6 of the Jade Regent Adventure Path are previewed.