The Haunting of Harrowstone, an adventure by Michael Kortes with support material by Adam Daigle, Brandon Hodge, and Patrick Renie and fiction by F. Wesley Schneider, was released in March 2011.
|| When Harrowstone Prison burned to the ground, prisoners, guards, and a host of vicious madmen met a terrifying end. In the years since, the nearby town of Ravengro has shunned the fire-scarred ruins, telling tales of unquiet spirits that wander abandoned cellblocks. But when a mysterious evil disturbs Harrowstone’s tenuous spiritual balance, a ghostly prison riot commences that threatens to consume the nearby village in madness and flames. Can the adventurers discover the secrets of Harrowstone and quell a rebellion of the dead? Or will they be the spirit-prison’s next inmates?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Carrion Crown Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Welcome to Your Doom" by F. Wesley Schneider (4)
1. "The Haunting of Harrowstone" by Michael Kortes (6)
2. "Ravengro" by Michael Kortes (56)
3. "Haunts: The Unquiet Dead" by Brandon Hodge (64)
4. "Common Ashes" (Guilty Blood) by F. Wesley Schneider (70)
5. "Bestiary" by Adam Daigle and Patrick Renie (76)
6. Formula for Terror (90)