|Images of weasels|
Source: Bestiary, pg(s). 133
Source: The Snows of Summer, pg(s). 82-83
Weasels are mammalian predators with elongated, fur-covered bodies, and short legs useful in following their prey into burrows. Many species of weasel exist, including the mink, stoat and ermine, and they are popular as familiars for spellcasters.
Weasels, alongside ferrets, are notable for being immune to the petrifying effects of a cockatrice's bite and a basilisk's gaze, and sometimes sneak into the lairs of these creatures to consume their eggs and young.
Ermine are a type of weasel with white fur that can blend into snowy environments, improving its stealthiness.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary (First Edition), p. 133. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook (1E), p. 82. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- Neil Spicer and James Wilber. (2013). Bestiary. The Snows of Summer, p. 82–83. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-492-4
- Logan Bonner, Jason Bulmahn, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Mark Seifter, et al. (2019). Pathfinder Bestiary (Second Edition), p. 38. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-170-2
- Crystal Frasier. (2017). The Nesmian Plains. Trail of the Hunted, p. 66. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-926-4
- Adam Daigle. (2013). Reign of Winter Player's Guide, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Weasel (real-world animal) on Wikipedia