- For another meaning of "Worldbreaker", please see Rovagug.
The Fifth Army of Exploration first used the Worldbreaker between 2009 and 2014 AR to pacify what would later become the River Kingdoms and Brevoy, advancing all the way to the Lake of Mists and Veils before turning back. After the end of the war, the siege engine was placed on Worldbreaker Hill in Oppara to guard the western river approach to the city.
Seventy years later, the Sixth Army of Exploration pulled the Worldbreaker from its foundation in Oppara and dragged it across the continent of Garund. It was captured by the forces of the Gorilla King in 2089 AR in the Battle of Nagisa, and is now said to hang in the treasure hall of the Silverback King of Usaro.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 35. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8
- Joshua J. Frost. (2009). Taldor, Echoes of Glory, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-169-5
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 201. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 237. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1