|Age of Destiny|
-608 AR in conflicts
- The Ulfen warrior Saebjorn Arm-Fang, the first Linnorm King, turns his attention to the lands of Old Cyrusian, south of the Rimeflow River. This area is controlled by giants and Saebjorn's attempts fail.
- Saebjorn Arm-Fang decides to behead the great linnorm Fafnheir in the Grungir Forest in a bid to impress the giants of Old Cyrusian; he is never seen again.
Deaths in -608 AR
- Saebjorn Arm-Fang is killed in his quest to kill the great linnorm, Fafnheir.
-608 AR in politics
- After the death of Saebjorn Arm-Fang, his new Linnorm Kingdom quickly descends into chaos and is split into more than twenty warring factions.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1