|Age of Lost Omens|
- The Varisian city of Korvosa besieges the city of Kaer Maga on the Storval Plateau. The siege fails after the two months and the loss of 117 Korvosan lives.
- During the Chelish Civil War, the skull-clad Order of the Crux refused to disband after the revolution. Hunted down and destroyed by the Order of the Scourge in 4663 AR, the butchers were slaughtered and their fortress, Citadel Gheisteno, was put to the torch.
- The merchant-lords of the River Kingdoms town of Nystra burn the Taldan druid Tharl Grimull's family to death when his daughter refuses the advances of one of their members. Grimull begins planning his revenge, which comes to fruition the following year.
- Despite the Korvosan defeat at Kaer Maga, its ruler, King Chadris manages to convince the city of Kaer Maga to relinquish control of all territories below the Storval Rise. The two powers sign the Treaty of Sirathu, which has held ever since.
- The Terverius Wineries in southern Cheliax produce a truly remarkable vintage of wine in this year.
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Todd Stewart, Brandon Hodge, and Steve Kenson. (2011). Undead Revisited, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-303-3
- Elaine Cunningham, Steve Kenson, China Miéville, and Chris Pramas, et al. (2010). Guide to the River Kingdoms, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-203-6
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Children of the Void. Children of the Void, p. 46. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-127-5