|Age of Lost Omens|
- The Chelish Navy again attempts to take back Sargava. Its ships are attacked by the Free Captains of the Shackles, and driven into the Eye of Abendego. The Chelish fleet loses 30 ships before being forced to retreat.
- Nirmathi explorers encounter the Darkblight in the Fangwood and inadvertently spread it through more of the forest.
- The Minkan Kaijitsu family moves to the Varisian city of Magnimar. Their most precious family heirloom, the Amatatsu Seal, is left behind in the settlement of Brinewall, along with a number of their extended relatives.
- Lord Gyr of House Gixx is elected primarch of Absalom's Grand Council.
- The treasonous destruction of the Third Stavian Arch at Westcrown prevents larger boats and forces easy access to the capital of Cheliax.
- Anvengen Doskivari, mayor of Westcrown, disappears mysteriously in his mayoral manor and is presumed dead.
- JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5
- Lissa Guillet and Amber E. Scott. (2017). Lands of Conflict, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-927-1
- Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2012). Magnimar, City of Monuments, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-446-7
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- James Jacobs, F. Wesley Schneider, Amber Scott, Hank Woon. (2009). Council of Thieves Player's Guide, p. 12. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Amanda Hamon Kunz, Ron Lundeen, and Mark Moreland. (2015). Cheliax, The Infernal Empire, p. 40. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-799-4
- Clinton Boomer and James Jacobs. (2009). The Infernal Syndrome. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5