|Age of Lost Omens|
- The Andoren poet Darl Jubannich writes the treatise On Government, a denunciation of the new Chelish government, and a cataloging of their many betrayals. Instantly popular among the dissatisfied masses, the treatise becomes one of the foundations of the growing movement for Andoren independence that eventually blossoms into the People's Revolt.
- The village of Turtleback Ferry voluntarily comes under the control of the Varisian city of Magnimar in exchange for protection against the rampaging ogres and ogrekin from Hook Mountain that had menaced the village for so long.
- JD Wiker. (2010). Sargava, The Lost Colony, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-255-5
- Hal Maclean, Colin Moulder-McComb, Jason Nelson, Jonathan Keith, and Hank Woon. (2010). Andoran, Spirit of Liberty, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-205-0
- Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson. (2015). Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-721-5
- Nicolas Logue. (2007). The Hook Mountain Massacre. The Hook Mountain Massacre, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-038-4