|<img src= width=250 alt= />|
A graveknight is a powerful undead warrior. Analogous in some ways to a lich, a graveknight's spirit lingers in its armor, and a graveknight whose armor survives will rejuvenate in a matter of days.
Behavior & ecology
Graveknights are undead creatures that rise from fallen warlords, and wicked fighters. They are tyrants and leaders of the unliving, gaining the innate ability to bring both non-intelligent and intelligent undead under their command. They can unleash destructive blasts of energy and summon unholy mounts to bear them in combat.
The necromancer Geb responded to a failed raid on his nation of Geb by the Knights of Ozem, by reanimating six of the fallen knights as graveknights. He ordered them north to their former home of Lastwall, where they stole the corpse of Arazni, patron of the Knights, and returned with it to Geb. Geb animated Arazni as a lich, and the five remaining graveknights still serve as her bodyguard.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Richard Pett. (2009). The Sixfold Trial. The Sixfold Trial, p. 84–85. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-196-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 75. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2012). Artifacts & Legends, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-458-0
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 76. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Tyler Beck, Jason Garrett, Alex Greenshields, and David Schwartz. (2014). Belkzen, Hold of the Orc Hordes, p. 52–53. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-710-9