In 4329 AR, the pirate queen Mastrien Slash led an army of warrior women in an invasion of the undead kingdom of Geb. They were driven north by conflict in their southern land of Holomog, and sought to create a new home for themselves. Geb, the ghostly necromancer-king of Geb, turned the entire army to stone, and today they are known as the Field of Maidens.
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, Rob McCreary, et al. (2012). Inner Sea Bestiary, p. 37. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-468-9
- Template:Cite book/Field of Maidens
- James Jacobs. "This one happened as a result of a miscommunication.".
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 207. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2