- People of the River 22 --Fleanetha (talk) 11:00, 23 October 2014 (UTC)
- Should have similar formatting to other major deity articles with sections and citations for each paragraph. -- Yoda8myhead 04:50, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Faiths of Balance 6f., 30 --Fleanetha (talk) 13:21, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Faiths of Corruption 26 re antipaladins --Fleanetha (talk) 16:27, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
- Inner Sea Temples: chapter about Imvrildara --Fleanetha (talk) 10:16, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Blood of the Coven 18 --Fleanetha (talk) 23:31, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
Tenets vs. Tenants -- commonly confused words.
TENANTS are the people who rent an apartment or commercial space from a landlord. TENETS are the core principles of a religion or philosophy. Unfortunately, more people on the web seem to substitute "tenants" for "tenets" than actually use the latter word correctly. -- —This unsigned post was made by Entomologist. Please sign all posts with ~~~~.
- Thanks for making that change. We do our best to make each page flawless, but not only is English a second language for some editors, we also all make mistakes at some point. This is the collaborative process at work! Thanks again for your contribution to the project. — yoda8myhead 19:58, December 15, 2009 (UTC)