|Age of Enthronement|
- The militant Imvrildarai sect of Calistrians in the southern Fierani Forest, now nearly two centuries into its battle against Treerazer, leads returning elves in battle against the demonic force.
- The elves, after an absence of almost 8,000 years, begin returning en masse to Golarion through the Sovyrian Stone located in the country of Kyonin. Their decision to leave the mystical land of Sovyrian is prompted by the demon Treerazer, who is attempting to corrupt the portal for his own ends.
- Taldan settlers are pushed east of the Sellen River by the returning elves.
- Robert Brookes, Liz Courts, Mikko Kallio, Jeffrey Swank, and Larry Wilhelm. (2016). Inner Sea Temples, p. 55. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-893-9
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 202. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Hal Maclean & Jeff Quick. (2008). Elves of Golarion, p. 18. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-143-5
- Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8