|Age of Lost Omens|
- The Battle of a Hundred Kings results from the alliance between the Order of the Chain and rebels in Corentyn as part of the Chelish Civil War.
- The Order of the Scourge battles its former Wiscrani allies in the Dospera Massacre.
- The Siege of Demain lasts nearly two weeks in Arodus of this year, resulting in the near annihilation of the Order of the Thorn Hellknights.
- Absalom reinstates the Flesh Tax, legalizing slavery and causing the flame on the Eternal Shackle to reignite after decades of extinguishment.
- Lictor DiLavos organizes four orders of Hellknights (Chain, Gate, Scourge, and Thorn) with Agahman of House Thrune, formally allying them with House Thrune and assisting their ascent to power; this results in feuding between the Hellknight orders.
- Hellknight Lictors DiLavos of the Order of the Thorn and Ihonudayn of the Order of the Pyre perish in the bloody Siege of Demain outside Egorian.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66-67. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Linda Zayas-Palmer. (2016). "Thrice-Damned House of Thrune". Wrath of Thrune, p. 72. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-824-3