Anvil of Fire, an adventure by Sean K Reynolds with additional material by Benjamin Bruck, Mikko Kallio, Sean K Reynolds, David Schwartz, Russ Taylor, and Jerome Virnich and fiction by Wendy N. Wagner, was released on July 29, 2015. It is the fifth chapter of the Giantslayer Pathfinder Adventure Path.
|| The heroes delve into a subterranean dungeon complex beneath the caldera of a dormant volcano in the Mindspin Mountains, where they must infiltrate the elite military academy that trains officers for the Storm Tyrant's giant army. If they can survive the giants, dragons, and extraplanar menaces that have assembled under the Storm Tyrant's banner, the heroes will have an even larger challenge before them—facing off against the fire giant general-king Tytarian before the Storm Tyrant sets out to conquer all of Avistan!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Giantslayer Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Encountering Adventures" by Adam Daigle and Linda Zayas-Palmer (4)
1. "Anvil of Fire" by Sean K Reynolds (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Sean K Reynolds (56)
2. "Zursvaater" by Sean K Reynolds (62)
3. "Volcanoes of Golarion" by Russ Taylor (68)
4. "Clouded Judgement" (Tall Tales 5 of 6) by Wendy N. Wagner (74)
5. "Bestiary" by Benjamin Bruck, Mikko Kallio, David Schwartz, and Jerome Virnich (80)
6. Next Month (92)
- Previews of next month's installment of the Giantslayer Adventure Path, Shadow of the Storm Tyrant.