Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen, an adventure by Jim Groves with supporting articles by John Compton, Mark Moreland, Benjamin Bruck, and Thurston Hillman and fiction by Clinton J. Boomer, was released on June 24, 2015. It is the fourth chapter in the Giantslayer Pathfinder Adventure Path.
|| Following the trail of the Storm Tyrant's armies, the heroes come to a frost giant village that serves as a training camp, led by a frost giant graveknight who issues orders from within an icy crypt. As the heroes engage in guerrilla tactics to weaken the army of giants and disband the camp, they can ally with a red dragon who seeks to infiltrate the village for her own purposes. Once they've broken the ranks of the giants, the heroes venture into a frozen tomb where they must defeat cultists of the Pallid Princess, morbid tomb giants, and undead war machines before engaging in a climactic battle with the giants' fearsome leader!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Giantslayer Adventure Path and includes:
- "Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen," a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by Jim Groves.
- A look into some of the most fearsome graveknights in the Inner Sea, by John Compton.
- Details on some of Golarion's most prominent giant organizations, by Mark Moreland.
- A tale of shadows and deception in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Clinton J. Boomer.
- A selection of new monsters in the Giantslayer bestiary, by Benjamin Bruck, Jim Groves, and Thurston Hillman.
Foreword: "Fire and Ice" by Rob McCreary (4)
1. "Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen" by Jim Groves (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Jim Groves (58)
2. "Armored Fiends" by John Compton (62)
3. "Titanic Alliances" by Mark Moreland (68)
4. "A Huge and Hulking Darkness" (Tall Tales 4 of 6) by Clinton J. Boomer (74)
5. "Bestiary" by Benjamin Bruck, Thurston Hillman, and Mikko Kallio (80)
6. Next Month (92)
- Previews of next month's installment of the Giantslayer Adventure Path, Anvil of Fire.