Source: Pathfinder Bestiary, pg(s). 41
A cave fisher is an unintelligent subterranean predator that catches its victims by attaching a long, sticky filament to them, which it then reels in. They generally wait on the high walls or ceilings of caverns, often near sources of water or other locations of increased traffic.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|
Cave fishers in Golarion
Cave fishers can be found in nearly any underground environment, preferring the upper reaches of Nar-Voth, where easy prey is more common. Sightings have occurred in the maze of tunnels beneath the Varisian city of Kaer Maga, in the Endless Gulf, far below the Aspodell Mountains of Andoran, and in the salt caverns below the Collapsed Halls in central Cheliax.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary (First Edition), p. 41. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- James Jacobs and Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Into the Darklands, p. inside front cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-140-4
- James L. Sutter. (2010). City of Strangers, p. 59. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-248-7
- James Jacobs and Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Into the Darklands, p. 39. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-140-4
- Greg A. Vaughan. (2010). The Watcher of Ages, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC.