The peace treaty known as the Kerse Accord was signed in 2332 AR at Highhelm's Council Building, and ended the 700-year-long civil war (the 19th Five Kings Wars) between the five dwarven kingdoms in the Five Kings Mountains (Gardadth, Saggorak, Doggadth, Grakodan, and Taggoret).
The negotiations for the treaty succeeded with the help of a delegation from Druma, who were brought in to broker a peace between the bellicose dwarven nations. Great towering sculptures of the five kings who signed the Accord were carved into the highest peaks of the mountains to commemorate the event. As a result, Highhelm became a location of prominence and hosted a permanent council formed from delegates of the five kingdoms. The treaty also resulted in the humans of Druma being granted access to the incredible mineral resources of the Five Kings Mountains, greatly increasing the Kalistocracy's wealth.
- Tim Hitchcock and Alyssa Faden. (2013). Castles of the Inner Sea, p. 35. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-508-2
- David Eitelbach, Russ Taylor, JD Wiker, Keri Wiker, and Hank Woon. (2009). Dwarves of Golarion, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-204-3
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. inside front cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. 45. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- Benjamin Bruck, et al. (2015). Inner Sea Races, p. 66. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-722-2
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 72. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1