Sound of a Thousand Screams, an adventure by Richard Pett with supporting material by Gareth Hanrahan, Patrick Renie, F. Wesley Schneider, and James L. Sutter, and featuring fiction by Jay Thompson, was released in July 2010. It is the final installment of the six-part Kingmaker Adventure Path.
|| With the dangers of the Stolen Lands brought to heel, the PCs rule as lords of that realm. But from an unassuming corner of their kingdom, a centuries-old plot takes shape, turning the land itself into a deadly enemy that threatens to bring their entire nation to ruin. As the boundary between the Stolen Lands and an insane other world begins to break down, it’s up to the PCs to save their people from nature gone mad and the emissaries of a reality beyond imagining. But can they retain their kingdom—and their sanity—against the fury of the First World?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path brings the Kingmaker Adventure Path to its dynamic conclusion and includes:
Foreword: "Bonus Content!" by James Jacobs (4)
1. "Sound of a Thousand Screams" by Richard Pett (6)
2. "Beyond Kingmaker" by F. Wesley Schneider (56)
3. "The First World" by James L. Sutter (64)
4. "Running for Cover" (Prodigal Sons) by Jay Thompson (72)
5. "Bestiary" by Gareth Hanrahan and Patrick Renie (78)