The Frozen Stars, an adventure by Matthew Goodall with supporting material by Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon, and James L. Sutter, and fiction by Kevin Andrew Murphy, was released on May 29, 2013.
|| Continuing their search for Baba Yaga, the heroes take the Dancing Hut to the planet of Triaxus, the seventh world in Golarion’s solar system, now in the midst of its decades-long winter. On the hunt for more clues as to the whereabouts of Baba Yaga, the heroes soon find themselves embroiled in a conflict between the alien dragonriders of the Skyfire Mandate and the barbarian armies of a white dragon warlord looking to conquer the lands of humanoids. Will the PCs ally with one of the warring factions to get the information they need, or will their quest come to an end on a distant, alien world?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Reign of Winter Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Other Worlds Than These" by James L. Sutter (4)
1. "The Frozen Stars" by Matthew Goodall (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Matthew Goodall (56)
- "Reign of Winter Treasures" by Matthew Goodall (62)
2. "Planet of Dragons" by James L. Sutter (64)
3. "The Bone Bridge" (The Bonedust Dolls 4 of 6) by Kevin Andrew Murphy (76)
4. "Bestiary" by Adam Daigle, Amanda Hamon, and James L. Sutter (82)
5. "Witch Queen of Worlds" (92)
- Installments 5 and 6 of the Reign of Winter Adventure Path are previewed.