This article might have further canon details available on.
The following astronomical bodies or objects can be found within the solar system:
- The sun is the source of all light and sits at its center.
- The eleven planets that orbit the sun, in order from the closest to the most distant from the sun: Aballon, Castrovel, Golarion, Akiton, Verces, Eox, Triaxus, Liavara, Bretheda, Apostae, and Aucturn.
- Numerous moons around many of these planets.
- The remnants of two other planets, Damiar and Iovo, which now form an asteroid belt called the Diaspora.
- General space debris, which may be witnessed as a falling star or meteorite.
Travel between the planets of the solar system often requires magic, and most are connected via permanent magical portals. These bridges tend to either be lost or heavily guarded, resulting in very little interplanetary travel.