- the person faced a violent end;
- their dead body was used to create a wight using necromantic magic;
- the dead soul was a particularly nasty person in life;
- the corpse was discovered by an evil spirit that was already undead and that spirit bonded with the corpse.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Different types of wight, exist including:
Wights are counted amongst the lesser nobility of the undead-dominated nation of Geb. A large group of them led by a daughter of Urgathoa named Illcayna Alonnor also reside in the ruined village of Finder's Gulch, located in the Menador Mountains of western Isger. Wights are one of several types of undead that guard the House of the Senses Awakened amid the wilds of the Porthmos Gap in Taldor. They serve at the behest of Origen Sarlu, a powerful undead known as a nemhain.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary (First Edition), p. 276. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Sean K Reynolds, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Bestiary. Seven Days to the Grave, p. 83. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-091-9
- Judy Bauer et al. (2014). Lost Treasures, p. 8. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-703-1
- Wight real-world mythical entity on Wikipedia