|Age of Enthronement|
- The Chelish nobleman Quaid Robilad disappears during a visit to Katapesh's Nightstalls. Even though his wife offers a hefty reward for information about his whereabouts, Robilad is never heard from again. The incident nearly starts a war between the two countries.
- The Torch subsides after almost two years of scorching the Numerian hilltop from which it ignited. Except for a few surges a year, the flame settles down into a bonfire with unusual properties that eventually leads to the foundation of a smithing village around it, called Torch. That fire stays continuously lit without fuel for more than a century until it mysteriously extinguishes in 4714 AR.
- Prince Knoldaman Odranti, ruler of Ustalav, dies in the same year as his radical, anti-monarchist son Leiralt Odranti, now known as 'The Lost Prince'. Leiralt is murdered by a conspiracy of the nobility of Ardis. The members of this conspiracy are never brought to justice by Knoldaman's successor, the new queen Maraet Odranti.
- Stephen S. Greer & Amber E. Scott. (2009). Dark Markets: A Guide to Katapesh, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-166-4
- Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2014). Iron Gods Player's Guide, p. 11. Paizo Inc.
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, and Russ Taylor. (2014). Numeria, Land of Fallen Stars, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-653-9
- Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2014). Iron Gods Player's Guide, p. 8. Paizo Inc.
- Neil Spicer. (2014). Torch. Fires of Creation, p. 63. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-673-7
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). The Lost Prince (Guilty Blood). Broken Moon, p. 78-79. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-310-1