|Age of Enthronement|
- The city of Zimar is returned to Taldan control after a lengthy siege. The victory occurs when a group of Taldan soldiers enter Zimar during an armistice and open the gates thus allowing the waiting Taldan army to conquer the city. The victory is attributed to the leadership of a young captain named Sarius Pythareus.
- Mount Pho-Yim in Dtang Ma erupts, devastating the surrounding nation. This is unofficially blamed on the Lung Wa empire for conquering Dtang Ma years before.
- Professor Mangvhune of the Alabaster Academy of Kintargo is arrested and swiftly executed for three years of serial murders as the Temple Hill Slasher.
- In Lamashan of this year, Aligois Thels, lictor of the Hellknights, allows his ally, the powerful aristocrat-wizard Sheel Leroung, to commandeer 20 of his knights to protect him in a private venture in the Menador Mountains.
- Mikko Kallio. (2018). Zimar Gazetteer. City in the Lion's Eye, p. 63. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-037-8
- James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8
- James Jacobs. (April 14th, 2021). Tales Of Lost Omens: Adumbration, Paizo Blog.
- Crystal Frasier. (2015). Kintargo. In Hell's Bright Shadow, p. 69. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-768-0
- Mike Shel. (2015). Turn of the Torrent. Turn of the Torrent, p. 31. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-784-0
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5