|Pathfinder Adventure Path #98:|
Turn of the Torrent
|Author(s)||Mike Shel et al.|
|Released||September 30, 2015|
|Type||Adventure Path issue|
|Series||Pathfinder Adventure Path #98|
Hell's Rebels 2 of 6
|Follows||In Hell's Bright Shadow|
|Precedes||Dance of the Damned|
|Artwork from Turn of the Torrent|
|“||Return of the Silver Ravens!The rebel group known as the Silver Ravens once fought for independence in the city of Kintargo, but after the Chelish Civil War came to an end, they disbanded—until today! Now, new heroes have reestablished the organization to stand against the inquisitor Barzillai Thrune and his oppressive diabolic regime. But before the Silver Ravens can rise up, they need allies—friends among powerful groups like the Order of the Torrent Hellknights, a hidden cult of Milani, and disenfranchised agents of the government itself. But until the heroes find the ideal hideout for their rebellion—a place secret enough and strong enough to withstand the battles to come—they'll be forced to stay in the shadows. When a perfect site for their headquarters comes along, will the heroes survive long enough to claim it as their own?
Foreword: "Making Friends and Enemies" by James Jacobs (2)
- Paizo Creative Director James Jacobs discusses the importance of player character relationships with NPCs from the previous adventure.
"Turn of the Torrent" by Mike Shel (4)
- The PCs must seek the missing lictor of the Order of the Torrent, manage threats to their fledgling rebellion, and claim the treasures of a forgotten part of Kintargo.
"Ecology of the Skum" by Thurston Hillman (68)
- An in-depth examination of the skum threat from the deep.
- When the plague doctor Maharai and her companion Liset reach Corentyn, an unexpected welcoming party complicates her quest for the Poleiheira.
"Next Month" (92)
- Previews of articles from Dance of the Damned.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|