Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 300
First commissioned by the original Revolutionary Council (founded by the philosophers Hosetter and Darl Jubannich), these instruments of death were designed by Citizen Margaery San Trayne. By her demands, a tool would be used to bring: "a swift and humane end, offering no escape through the magics of resurrection—and furthermore, keeping even the vilest Galtan soul from falling into the clutches of a Chelish devil."
Individual Final Blades
- Bloody Jaine
- Razor Jenni
- Razor Jenni sits in the centre of Edme's Torvin Academy in the academy's once elegant quadrangle; the Academy has been converted to serve as a political prison. It was this final blade that was used to execute the half-elf philosopher Hosetter, one of Galt's and Edme's most famous citizens and earliest revolutionaries.
- Madame Margaery
- Madame Margaery is located next to the Monolith in the capital city of Isarn.
- Toothy Morris
- The final blade known as Toothy Morris ended up in the hands of a frost giant, and was reforged into a vorpal greataxe called Jorngarl's Harm.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 300. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 75. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Brian Cortijo. (2010). Vorpal Sword. Classic Treasures Revisited, p. 57. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-220-3