|Homeland|| Woodsedge, Galt|
Source: Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, pg(s). 5
Darl Jubannich was a Galtan philosopher who wrote the broadsheets On Government in 4662 AR, a radical manifesto that exposed the Chelish government's betrayal of humanity, and undermined the divine right of kings. Instantly popular among the dissatisfied masses, the manifesto inspired the Red Revolution in Galt in 4667 AR, as well as the growing movement for Andoren independence which resulted to the People's Revolt in 4669 AR. After the Chelish-backed government of Galt tumbled, Jubannich, together with the revolutionary philosopher Hosetter formed the Revolutionary Council to run the country. Even though they had the loftiest goals for Galt, the Revolutionary Council quickly spun out of control, becoming paranoid and tyrannical, and executing anyone who dared oppose its authority. The council soon collapsed, replaced by newer and even more radical revolutionaries. Hosetter was executed by one of the final blade guillotines he had commissioned, while Jubannich fled for his life to Andoran.
He frequently wrote of Thais, the herald of Cayden Cailean, whom he referred to as Cerulean Liberty. Jubannich said that her blue wings symbolized skies cleared by the sacrifices of the revolutionary martyrs. He also authored The Alchymical Wedding: A Masque of Allegory, a parable that uses the metaphor of a royal wedding to make points about both philosophy and alchemy.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 37. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 70. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson. (2015). Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-721-5
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Hal Maclean, Colin Moulder-McComb, Jason Nelson, Jonathan Keith, and Hank Woon. (2010). Andoran, Spirit of Liberty, p. 25. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-205-0
- Ashavan Doyon, Mike McArtor, Rob McCreary, Erik Mona. (2008). Bestiary. Children of the Void, p. 87. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-127-5
- Kevin Andrew Murphy. (2010). "The Secret of the Rose and Glove", ch. 3. Paizo Publishing. ISBN 978-1-60125-351-4