(Redirected from H. P. Lovecraft)
- For information about the author H.P. Lovecraft, see Wikipedia.
H.P. Lovecraft's influence in the Pathfinder Campaign Setting is vast and varied. His mythology can be seen in the following adventures.
Pathfinder Adventure Path
- Rise of the Runelords
- Fortress of the Stone Giants : The hounds of Tindalos can be found at Jorgenfist and later in Xin-Shalast .
- Spires of Xin-Shalast : The denizens of Leng can be encountered at the Kodar Mountains and in Xin-Shalast. The Plateau of Leng is another plane, one that overlays the Material Plane slightly in the Kodar Mountains.
- Curse of the Crimson Throne
- Carrion Crown
- Strange Aeons
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|
Pathfinder Campaign Setting
- Gods and Magic : The Great Old Ones are briefly talked about, along with the Old Cults who worship them.
- Into the Darklands : The Darklands were inspired greatly by the stories "Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath", "At the Mountains of Madness" and "The Mound". The neothelids and their minions, the seugathis, worship Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth.
- Classic Horrors Revisited : The ghouls were inspired in part by the stories "Pickman's Model" and "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath".