|Official Product Page|
|Released|| April 28, 2016 (tablets)|
September 8, 2016 (phones)
June 22, 2017 (Windows, macOS)
|Rules set||Pathfinder Adventure Card Game|
|Artwork from Pathfinder Adventures|
- This article covers the digital version of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game by Obsidian Entertainment. For Pathfinder RPG adventures, see Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Adventure Paths, and Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios.
Pathfinder Adventures, a conversion of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game for mobile devices developed by Obsidian Entertainment, was released on April 28, 2016, for Android and Apple tablet devices, on September 8, 2016, for Android and Apple phones, and on June 21, 2017, for Windows and macOS computers.
Depending on the version, it includes the Perils of the Lost Coast adventure, with other adventure decks available for purchase. Multiplayer features were announced, but the feature is no longer marked as "coming soon" due to a lack of progress.
Pathfinder Adventures includes these features exclusive to the digital version:
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enhanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
- Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay modes
- Story Mode and Quest Mode modes are available, as well as daily challenges
Differences from the table-top game
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
The following table-top content has been adapted or released:
- Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path
- Paizo Staff. (January 22, 2016). Obsidian and Paizo Stack the Deck with Pathfinder Adventures, Coming March 29th, Paizo News.
- Obsidian Entertainment. (September 8, 2016). Pathfinder Adventures is Now on Phones!, Pathfinder Adventures.
- Ryan Rucinski. (June 22, 2017). Pathfinder Adventures: The Tiniest Table, Paizo blog.
- Aarik Dorobiala. (December 1, 2016). Pathfinder Adventures: What's Next?, Pathfinder Adventures forums.
- Obsidian Entertainment. (October 4, 2016). The Fortress of the Stone Giants is Out Now!, Pathfinder Adventures.
- Developers. (November 10, 2016). Patch notes for 1.1.5 is up!, Pathfinder Adventures forums.