| Pathfinder Adventure Path #102:|
Breaking the Bones of Hell
|Author(s)||Amber E. Scott et al.|
|Price|| Print: $24.99|
|Released||January 27, 2016|
|Type||Adventure Path issue|
|Series|| Pathfinder Adventure Path #102|
Hell's Rebels 6 of 6
|Follows||The Kintargo Contract|
|Precedes||The Hellfire Compact|
|Artwork from Breaking the Bones of Hell|
Breaking the Bones of Hell, a Hell's Rebels Pathfinder Adventure Path issue with an adventure by Amber E. Scott, supporting articles by Adam Daigle, James Jacobs, F. Wesley Schneider, Jenny Jarzabski, Mikko Kallio, and David Schwartz, and fiction by Stephanie Lorée, was released on January 27, 2016. It is the sixth and final issue of the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path.
|“|| Hell Hath No Limits...With the Kintargo Contract recovered and alliances in place, the Silver City and the surrounding region of Ravounel is shielded from Chelish invasion. Yet as Kintargo's heroes ready treaties to secure the area's independence, enemies made in the liberation effort remain active. Worse, the onetime despotic ruler of Kintargo, Barzillai Thrune, lives on in Hell, and his plans have only been slowed. Strange manifestations and infernal hauntings throughout Kintargo reveal the truth—that the inquisitor's death has only empowered him, and the secret to stopping him hides in Hell's depths! Can Kintargo's heroes brave the Pit to forever save the city from Barzillai Thrune?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Long Live Kintargo!" by James Jacobs (2)
- Paizo Creative Directory James Jacobs helps GMs guide PCs in the aftermath of Kintargo's liberation, and bids farewell to his role as developer of the Pathfinder Adventure Path line.
"Breaking the Bones of Hell" by Amber E. Scott (4)
- While negotiating with Cheliax's finest negotiator for Kintargo's independence, the city's heroes face assassins and the culmination of Barzillai Thrune's haunting plot, and must find a way to destroy him once and for all.
- Paizo developers offer ways to continue the campaign after its culmination.
"Mephistopheles, the Crimson Son" by F. Wesley Schneider (70)
- The plague doctor Maharai, her companion Liset, and the mysterious Drayven each pay a tremendous price to find what they seek.
"Next Month" (92)
- Previews of articles from the first issue of the Hell's Vengeance Adventure Path, The Hellfire Compact.