| Pathfinder Adventure Path #100:|
A Song of Silver
|Author(s)||James Jacobs et al.|
|Price|| Print: $29.99|
|Released||December 16, 2015|
|Type||Adventure Path issue|
|Series|| Pathfinder Adventure Path #100|
Hell's Rebels 4 of 6
|Follows||Dance of the Damned|
|Precedes||The Kintargo Contract|
|Artwork from A Song of Silver|
A Song of Silver, a 100th-issue Pathfinder Adventure Path milestone adventure by James Jacobs with supporting articles by Adam Daigle, Crystal Frasier, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Brandon Hodge, James Jacobs, Nicolas Logue, Stephanie Lorée, Rob McCreary, Erik Mona, Jason Nelson, Richard Pett, Sean K Reynolds, F. Wesley Schneider, Amber E. Scott, Mike Shel, Neil Spicer, and Greg A. Vaughan and fiction by Stephanie Lorée, was released on December 16, 2015. This Hell's Rebels adventure will contain 32 additional pages, including a special article by Paizo Inc. publisher Erik Mona describing the dead god Aroden and information on NPCs from earlier adventure paths.
|“|| Down with Thrune!It's the one hundredth volume of the Pathfinder Adventure Path! Too long has the diabolic Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune inflicted cruelties and increasingly oppressive laws on his citizens. The heroes of the beleaguered city of Kintargo finally strike back at the sources of corruption, as their rebellion mobilizes in the streets. Rescuing old heroes from forgotten prison cells, reclaiming control of key locations, and performing an ancient song that was used years ago to protect the city from Hell's agents are but the preamble for the decisive battle—an assault on the enormous Temple of Asmodeus!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "We Made It!" by James Jacobs (2)
- Paizo Creative Directory James Jacobs reflects on 100 Pathfinder Adventure Path issues, describes six characters from a playtest of "A Song of Silver" at PaizoCon 2015, and provides variant rules for the Kintargan rebels.
"A Song of Silver" by James Jacobs (4)
- Kintargo's rebels plan and execute their insurrection against Cheliax.
"Aroden, the Last Azlanti" by Erik Mona (68)
- A history of the god of humanity, as well as the aftermath of his death.
"Pathfinder Adventure Path Friends and Foes" (74)
- A group of star Pathfinder Roleplaying Game designers create characters inspired by each Pathfinder Adventure Path.
- The Terrible Tup, a goblin bard and sorcerer by Richard Pett for Rise of the Runelords. (76)
- Gray Maiden Lieutenant Gatlynn Keidros, by Nicolas Logue for Crimson Throne. (78)
- Chessadril Odranata, an ambitious drow by Greg A. Vaughan for Second Darkness. (80)
- Garavel, a servant of the Pactmasters of Katapesh by Erik Mona for Legacy of Fire. (82)
- Amaya Kaijitsu, a half-sister of Ameiko Kaijitsu by Sean K Reynolds for Council of Thieves. (84)
- Trazel Rainwater, a fossegrim skald by Jason Nelson for Kingmaker. (86)
- Sheko-Maru, a Red Mantis assassin by Tim Hitchcock for Serpent's Skull. (88)
- The Sleepless Agent Lessaj Gilvrand by F. Wesley Schneider for Carrion Crown. (90)
- Hirakonu, an ogre mage by Neil Spicer for Jade Regent. (92)
- Ikiko, a tengu swashbuckler by Rob McCreary for Skull & Shackles. (94)
- Pathfinder Unselm Oldurac by Mike Shel for Shattered Star. (96)
- Amitrie Leth, aranea denizen of the Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga, by Brandon Hodge for Reign of Winter. (98)
- The tiefling sculptor Ayavah by James Jacobs for Wrath of the Righteous. (100)
- The relic-hunter Vadoma Gall of the Order of the Palantine Eye, by Amber E. Scott for Mummy's Mask. (102)
- Malin the Prophet, an android ranger with a plasma blade, by Crystal Frasier for Iron Gods. (104)
- Damon Vancaskerkin, brother of Riddleport gang leader Saul Vancaskerkin, by Jim Groves for Giantslayer. (106)
- The plague doctor Maharai, her companion Liset, and the mysterious Drayven traverse the fiend-haunted Anferita Wood in pursuit of a lead on the Poleiheira.
"Next Month" (124)
- Previews of articles from The Kintargo Contract.