| Pathfinder Adventure Path #87:|
The Choking Tower
|Author(s)||Ron Lundeen et al.|
|Price|| Print: $22.99|
|Released||October 22, 2014|
|Type||Adventure Path issue|
|Series|| Pathfinder Adventure Path #87|
Iron Gods 3 of 6
|Follows||Lords of Rust|
|Precedes||Valley of the Brain Collectors|
|Artwork from The Choking Tower|
- For another meaning of "the Choking Tower", please see Choking Tower.
|“|| The Lords of Rust and their strange Iron God have been defeated, but the victory of Numeria's newest heroes has uncovered a threat to the land much greater than a mere gang of bandits. A mightier Iron God is rising in power in the enigmatic Silver Mount, but before the heroes can confront it, they must recover the legacy of this strange deity's first worshiper. Clues lead to the technophobic town of Iadenveigh, a farming community near the mysterious Choking Tower of technomancer Furkas Xoud. What role will this knowledge-obsessed "smoke wizard" play in this unfolding threat? Will the heroes be ready in time for their inevitable clash with Numeria's greatest Iron God?
Foreword: "From Unspeakable Futures" by James Jacobs (4)
- Paizo Inc. Creative Director James Jacobs discusses his unpublished RPG which inspires much of the Iron Gods adventure path, and how the laboratory system fits into technological item creation.
1. "The Choking Tower" by Ron Lundeen (6)
- The PCs travel to Iadenveigh to uncover secrets that lie beneath the town and brave the trials of the Choking Tower.
- "Iron Gods Treasures" by Ron Lundeen (60)
2. "Iadenveigh", by Ron Lundeen (62)
- This gazetteer covers the technophobic southern Numerian town of Iadenveigh.
3. "Missions in Numeria", by Patrick Renie (68)
- Pathfinder developer Patrick Renie provides several side-trek adventure seeds for GMs to deploy during their Iron Gods campaigns, or any Numerian or superscience adventures.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|
6. Preview (92)
- Previews of articles from Valley of the Brain Collectors, the next installment of the Iron Gods Adventure Path.